Rotavac Lab - Lab Scale Rotary Drum Vacuum Filter
The Rotavac Lab is our lab scale rotary drum vacuum filter and excels in vacuum filtration on a smaller scale, with a smaller footprint. The Rotavac Lab scale filter is generally used for product evaluation tests, or as a preliminary step towards pilot scale and full scale equipment trials.
The unit is a fully functional and representative lab scale rotary drum vacuum filter and vacuum filtration system.
It can be used to validate the suitability of this type of continuous vacuum filtration equipment.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Scale-Up Trials
- Filter Media Evaluation
- Validation Tests
- Precoat Automatic Kinfe Advance System (AKAS)
- Precoat Optimisation
- Separation Efficiencies
- Filtration Flux Rate Profiles
- 0.1m² filtration area
- 12 compartment drum
- Variable speed drum drive
- 35% submergence filter trough
- Variable speed reciprocating agitator
- Interchangeable precoat and scraper discharge assemblies
- Positive displacement filtrate pump
- Filtrate receiver with level control and sightglass
- Positive displacement feed pump
- 35 litre feed/precoat tank with 3 speed mixer
- Dry vane vacuum pump
- Compact design
- Integrated control system with touch screen interface
- User friendly
- Easy to operate
- Direct flux rate measurement
- Overall dimensions H 1670mm x W 940mm x D 740mm
- Unit weight only 200kg
- Easy cleaning and maintenence
- Low voltage drum agitator and mixer drives
- Mains input 240V / 50Hz / 13A / 1ph
|ITEM||PRICE||MONTHLY HIRE RATE|
|Rotavac Lab Filter||£26,870||£1,430|
All prices are Ex Works unpacked
Get In Touch To Find Out More
Further Information and Resources
For more information you can view our Rotavac Lab brochure by clicking the image below. This has all of the relevant information and can be printed in A4 or A3. If you have any other questions that are not answered on this page, then please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you.
Rotavac Lab - Hire
For more information on hiring the Rotavac Lab, lab scale filter, please see our equipment hire page, or fill in the contact form and we will get back to you.